2017-18- Registration Information
Registration is currently available at all of our elementary schools. If you are unsure which school serves your neighborhood, call one of our elementary schools and we will check for you. It is important to return your registration packet to the correct school - as it gives us a chance to meet you and answer any questions. You may pick up a packet during normal office hours, request one emailed to you, or download from the link below.
For registration parents should bring:
- Two proofs of residency including your signed closing papers, lease agreement, or paid real estate tax receipt AND a utility bill;
- Completed Enrollment Forms
- Official copy of child’s birth certificate, if possible;
- The child's most current immunization records;
- Parent’s driver’s license or photo identification;
- The child's most recent report card and/or Individualized Education Program (IEP) if applicable;
- Parenting plan or custody agreement (if applicable);
- Documentation regarding legal guardianship (must be court-ordered guardianship or limited guardianship, not power of attorney) or foster care placement (required if applicable).
If you do not have a