Parents who are enrolling a child will need to fill out the following Enrollment forms and bring proofs of residency.

Enrollment Forms

Disciplinary Form

Parent Portal Registration Form

Acknowledgement Information Form

Medical Forms

Request for Records Form

Registering parents should bring the following information when you enroll your child:

  • Two proofs of residency:  1. Signed Lease Agreement (verify dates are valid), Closing Document for new home purchase (settlement statement), or most recent Real Estate Property Tax Statement; and  2. Current utility bill, official mail from federal or state agency, or most recent personal property tax paid receipt;
  • Child’s most current immunization records (doctor’s records, doctor verified form, etc.);
  • Official copy of child’s birth certificate (requested but not required);
  • Parent’s driver’s license or photo identification (requested but not required);
  • Parenting plan or custody agreement (if applicable);
  • Documentation regarding legal guardianship (must be court ordered guardianship or limited guardianship, not power of attorney) or foster care placement (required if applicable).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office at (636) 561-2354.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting you! 




Last modified: Thursday, 18 June 2015, 8:23 AM